martedì 14 aprile 2015

After school... I am going to go to University. Which one?

When I leave my school I am going to go to the Trinity College where I will study Art and Design, in Dublin - Ireland. I've NEVER been in Ireland, but I think that is a great and an amazing city and it's always good to make new experiences.

My interests in art and design - all above in art - started when I was little and I drew everytime, because when you are really small you have lots of creativity (and when you grow up you have to try to never lose it). In the afternoon I went in the art lab and I've learn how to do nice and colorful drawings. Then at the middle school, thanks to my Art teacher, I've learn how to painting and to draw things or people in a more complex way but in tecnic I am not very good because now I attend the High School of Languages, for many reasons, and here we do Art just from the third year.
But I really love art and design and I want to know all about it. 

So, actually I can't study really well art, but the truth is that I want to create something of mine and explain what means to me. And I'm sure that art is a form to express myself - it helps me to be more confident and to calm me. I really love Art and I'd like to have a Degree in Art and Design.. that would be the world to me.
Once I've read a quote that say "Art is a way of survival" and I agree.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento